DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Taxes Foncières 2015

Posted by No longer Online - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Thank you for your replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 3 years ago

Go to your local Tresor public they are usually helpful .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dianamary - 3 years ago

We had a similar problem as the OP, we had the same bill for some other person's taxe forciere (similar name) delivered 3 times, although it was sent back with a covering letter explaining the situation, but a visit to the Tax Office in person when we refused to go away until it had been sorted did the trick. I think that sometimes they send things round in a circle because they don't know what to do with it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

It's odd, mistakes are never made like this when in comes paying out or giving something away in error, it's usually in the error makers favour!

Having said that I bought a patio set from a well know supermarket chain last year who sent one complete package and a week later another.  I sent the second one back explaining that I had already received one.  Approx two weeks later and to my amazment the first table had been credited back to my account in full, I wasnt going to give them a second chance so kept the dosh.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chèvrefeuille - 3 years ago

I had the same problem with a Luton solicitor's office. They sent all the paperwork for the flat that I was (not) buying in Luton, addressed to me at my father in law's address. Something to do with human error and databases apparently!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

I had a similar problem getting bills from FT that should have been sent to someone with the same name living in Dinan.  It took quite a bit of detective work on my behalf to sort it all out.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hailoffame - 3 years ago

I  also have had an ongoing problem with them!

despite several letters,the last one AR I never get my Fonciere until December.

Thinks will have to visit to sort it out.

Mike