Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


traducteur assermenté

Posted by jessie Baud 56 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by monacoet - 3 years ago

i have a great translator who is reasonable.  

contact   will joseph <grej3@yahoo.fr>  

Sorry no image available
Posted by DN-434538 - 3 years ago

Do you have a UK licence or a French.

If UK, an international driving permit is effectively a translation of your licence and issued by the AA. For a fee.

If French the international driving permit is issued by the Prefecture and is free.

Depending on what you require the translation for the IDP is usually legally acceptable to countries that have adopted the 1926 or 1949 convention

Sorry no image available
Posted by jessie Baud 56 - 3 years ago


Sorry no image available
Posted by avoican - 3 years ago

Hi there I used one from Rennes  (can't remember the name now) but put "traducteur assermenté anglais" in your search engine and pick one near you . It cost me 100€ for a copy of 2 birth certificates for the administration