DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

University bourse application - delays

Posted by Karen-381938 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen-381938 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies.

As all the applications seem to be going to Lille now it appears they may have centralised the whole process; no wonder they're not dealiong with things as fast as usual. In the past my son has received a decision within 3 or 4 weeks max from when he sent in the dossier which was why we were a bit concerned.

At least it sounds as if it's "normal" and nothing to be too concerned about.

Karen

Sorry no image available
Posted by MickyB-103957 - 3 years ago

My son also sent in his application for his 1st year Masters at Bordeaux to Lille in February.  He has had a message to acknowledge receipt and all it says on the CROUS website is that his dossier is in the system, but has not yet been actioned.  I think this is slower than last year, but as long as it is sorted before he has to apply for his course we are not too worried.  The only problem could be his CROUS accommodation which he has asked to keep for next year.

Sorry no image available
Posted by orme2 - 3 years ago

My son has had a message to acknowledge receipt of his application, but that's all so far.  He had to send it to Lille this year too (he's studying in Brittany, will be going into 2nd year Masters degree).  I can't remember whether we'd heard this time last year, but he doesn't seem to be worried about it, so I take my cue from him!