DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

english shops.

Posted by cherylann morris - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarah - 3 years ago

Its not Quorn but when we were in Rennes yesterday decided to have a look in Carrefour & found they have a new range of veggie options in both the chilled & frozen section - it's Carrefours own brand & called 'veggie' included nuggets, steaks & 'meat' balls.  Hope this is of use to some of you, have bought some to try :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by 56fr - 3 years ago

I order mine from the british corner shop online

Sorry no image available
Posted by dunrox48 - 3 years ago

There is an English shop in Gouarec, they may sell it, if not I am sure they will get some for you.

LG

Sorry no image available

If it helps anyone I know there is someone coming to the AI exhibition who will be selling quorn & vegan products.  Plus it isn't all Carrefours that are selling these products they kindly sent me a list of which ones do & the ones that will if asked for

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

All the carrefours sell the stuff in with the meat but be prepared to be shocked by the price.

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 3 years ago

Bio coop won't stock it apparently because its not organic as it is chemically processed. Shame really as that would be the logical place to find it. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sheddweller - 3 years ago

Have you asked in the bio coop in Carhaix? They may be interested to find out about stocking it?

Sorry no image available

Thanks are going to take a trip to Vannes over the school break & pick some up!  PLus have a word with them again in St Brieuc :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cherylann morris - 3 years ago

Sarah.I went to Vannes (as i was on holiday in Carnac).After much searching and the help of some bemused staff we found the Quorn in the butchers bit next to the chicken.It is not a big collection but enough.

I have not heard as word from Brest.May go again next week.

Sorry no image available

The fact I have to ask the " butchery managers " says it all, will ask though when we are next there!