DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fish and chips Silfiac

Posted by Rosie's mum - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by e taylor - 4 years ago

I had the same problem, the number HAWORTHMAN has given IS NOT correct.

There number  is 02 56 62 05 67.  I got the above correct  number off facebook

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 4 years ago

Thanks 'rosies mum' - no good for us. Glad I asked.

Thanks again

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rosie's mum - 4 years ago

Hi, the Bar in Caurel that does fish and chips is on the other side of the road to the Auberge, facing the junction.  Fish and chips are on Fridays.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 4 years ago

The silfiac bar changed phone suppliers a while ago, but it didnt work out , and have gone back to the original phone line . if you are using the correct number you should get a reply , I called them last week !

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 4 years ago

Can someone please tell me the name of the place in Caurel where you can get fish and chips? And are they open on Tuesday lunchtimes or are there fish & chips special days?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rosie's mum - 4 years ago

Thanks, they must just be not answering their phone...have tried to call over 2 days, (number is correct)  mornings, lunchtimes, ...afternoons and evenings but it just rings out...shame!  However we ended up in Caurel for their fish and chips absolutely huge portions and very nice too...(would be nice to compare with Silfiac if we can ever get through to them though. :-). )

thank you for your replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Haworthman - 4 years ago

Yes they are still open , their phone number is 0297 27 64 47 hope this helps and the the fish and chips are great ! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by brenda.barnes - 4 years ago

I have been there tonight for a lovely fish and chip meal but sorry dont have their phone number