DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Nutri Ninja

Posted by enthuisiasm - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

Hi after using the Ninja, the juice includes pith and all. Grinded to a drinkable fluid. Easily digested. The juicer I have take ages to clean, skin and surplus sticks to everything, including blocking the sink. The Ninja totally  iradicates everything; 

Some piths are good for you and fruit skins. Depip though. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by andylekker - 3 years ago

what's different about it?

Sorry no image available
Posted by squasher - 3 years ago

That is what I thought until I saw it in action. Very different indeed. :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by andylekker - 3 years ago

looks like a blender to me, with a fancy name and price tag to match!

Sorry no image available

You cannot get the 1000watt model in France.  Only the 900 watt and that costs 145 euros.
Would love the address of the place you can get it for 79 pounds.  Do you know if they deliver to France? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

I can get the 1000w model here in the UK for £79....  how much are you seeing them for in France?  Asking only for purposes of whether to buy it here vs France

Sorry no image available

Hi there.  I bought a Nutri Ninja from the US recently. I brought it back to France along with a converter to drop down the voltage to 110 volts (US) voltage.    On first use the machine exploded.  So if you want a nutri ninja do NOT get one from the US.  
Having said that I will get one from the UK or from France as my friends in the US say it is absolutely amazing.  It is better to get the 900 or 1000 watt model as the others are not powerful enough so I have been told.
I will let you know how mine goes when I get it if you are still interested.

Cheers