DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Restaurant in Credin

Posted by crosswordwp-440767 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wideawake-434259 - 3 years ago

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the menu after the drinks there is a sample menu in English.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

I am sure it is good and will find out when I am there is a couple of weeks time but why, on the website, when I click on English is the menu still in French?  I can't wait for Valentine's Day but thought that was two weeks ago.  Old adverts on web sites annoy me.

Sorry no image available

The special lunch today was first class.  Could Not fault it in anyway apart from the fact that is was so good and I ate everything including the high calorie dessert with lots of cream.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Muffin1 - 3 years ago

We go regular all I can say is it is Superb. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by crosswordwp-440767 - 3 years ago

Thank you all very much!

Sorry no image available
Posted by woody-383477 - 3 years ago

Went there on Thursday and it was very enjoyable - all freshly cooked food.  There was a choice of two starters and two main meals and a bigger choice of desserts.  The creme brulee tasted great!

Sorry no image available

It is excellent and fist class home cooking with most delicious desserts.  Menu du jour for 10.50 including wine.  Going there today fo a St David's day lunch.  Try it and I am sure you will want to go again.  Not open Monday and Tuesday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by - 3 years ago

They hacv their own website   www.laclochette.fr   all your questions answered,  If you are thinking of going for a meal my advise is to telephone and book, they are getting very busy