DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

sunday roast

Posted by lamb chop - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by usfive-390948 - 3 years ago

As far as I know, Valfresco don't do the traditional Sunday Lunch at the moment, they do steaks, burgers etc

Posted by bartyb - 3 years ago

Rob beat me to the recomendation for Valfresco

Sorry no image available
Posted by RobJ-443327 - 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure Valfrescos does in Caurel. i am not sure of you need to book though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by suky-98776 - 3 years ago

Simlast - tried the link.  No go

Sorry no image available
Posted by Picklelilly - 3 years ago

The carvery place I understand is opening in October as the property is currently occupied and once the property sale goes through they can do the refit and have said October .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Burt Lancaster - 3 years ago

We have a loverly sunday roast every sunday @ restaurant "Chez Nous"

www.restocheznous.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by stumpy2733 - 3 years ago

Does anyone know if the mentioned tea rooms actually opened? Ta. David.

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 4 years ago

Is Carnoet anywhere near you? There's a British owned pub & micro brewery near there. I know they do food but have not eaten there myself so you could give them a call and find out if they do Sunday roast. You have to book in advance. The pub is called Les Fous and you can google them for their details as I'm not sure I can post on here. Or pm and I'll email you the link.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monkeynut-937976 - 4 years ago

Aunt Bessie???....that's swearing !!.........

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monkeynut-937976 - 4 years ago

Lol, well I hope it was like my grandma's as at 96 she still has her traditional Sunday lunch every week and we miss it  loads .......

i don't know anymore apart from what I have been told on good authority that it is imminent and they used to own a carvery restaurant 10 years ago and one of them is a baker 

as as soon as I find out more I'll be first in that's for sure so maybe need to get our friend drunk to squeeze more info but she has been sworn to secrecy on place and dates .