DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

air traffic control strikes Dinard

Posted by jason4411 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jason4411 - 4 years ago

Many thanks.. I checked with Ryanair and 1 flight was cancelled last week, so i'm hoping i hit lucky this coming week..I seem to remember years ago that Dinard didnt get too affected so fingers crossed as usually I'm flexible on when I can travel but this week Thursday is my only option!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ozzy502 - 4 years ago

The strike didn't affect Dinard on the 8th but my flight was cancelled on the 9th, along with hundreds of others crossing/landing in France. Be careful as they are planning two other 48 hour strikes mid April and over the May bank holiday. Wasn't Ryanairs fault at all, although they're not that helpful when it comes to rebooking!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lqe29a - 4 years ago

My relatives arrived on the 8th from Stansted and are returning today 11th, the strike did not seem to affect Dinard flights.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 4x4driver - 4 years ago

I too am due to fly Sunday week. Have just checked Ryanair's website and tomorrows flight appears to be leaving as per normal!!! So they seem to have got it back the day after the strike. Trouble is (for me) they are talking about another strike on the 16-17-18 but R'air do seem to be able to get back to normal quite quickly.  Bon voyage!!