DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

asda international

Posted by mazdagirl - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mazdagirl - 4 years ago

Hi

Yes in  uk still have amazda mx5   silver hard top.   ...before that a black with soft top ...love tnem .. not practical in rural france ..nice  motors though ...can't bear to part with it at the moment though..

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 4 years ago

I've got one too.....an Arizona....love it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Patti-431648 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the repky mazdagirl, that is really Helpful. 

Wondered if by your user name you have a mazda mx 5 , just interested as we have one.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mazdagirl - 4 years ago

In the order is a sheet with advice and barcoded address sticker for returns by that it looks like its free. Also instructions on larger item returns done vai internet and courier it seems.

Soit appears a free return servicebut website should say how it works too.

My stuff was fine so i didnt look at that right away.

The sale section has some half price stuff ..which is fine, I just wanted some new colours and styles to brighten up after the winter time wearing fleeces and sweaters...

I

Sorry no image available
Posted by Patti-431648 - 4 years ago

Mazdagirl, thzt sounds great but could you please tell me how do you return items and what about the cost of returning them. Look forward to hearing your advice. Thanks Patti

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - 4 years ago

Have used Asda several times and always been delighted with the service. Also John Lewis, Debenhams and Pet Planet and others,  very reasonable p&p and all delivered in days.

Happy Shopper :-)