DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

bon coin

Posted by MoutonRouge-437553 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MoutonRouge-437553 - 3 years ago

Hi 'bedlamfarm' - Bon Coin responded within 24 hours and have fixed the issue for me. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by bedlamfarm - 3 years ago

I have had exactly the same problem, can you let me know if you get a useful response? I couldnt make head nor tail of mine.  I am also having problems advertising with Anglo Info, and they keep cancelling my adverts and not always telling me, for no reason.  They dont answer emails either.

Sorry no image available

UPDATE

I'm pretty sure the problem was to do with my IP address as a friend of mine was able to post my advert for me, but just as I was going to change it Bon Coin replied and said that they had fixed the issue.  They, of course, didn't explain what the issue was.

Sorry no image available

Thanks, I've done all the things suggested, plus tried it on a different computer and still it doesn't work.  I'll do what 'sergeantrock' did and contact Bon Coin.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sergeantrock - 3 years ago

I had the same problem I could not sort it out myself so I sent an email to the bon coin and they rectified the problem within a day.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brian Stone - 3 years ago

At the "check-out" stage you have to choose and enter a password, and tick a box to signify that you've agreed to the conditions.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stumpy2733 - 3 years ago

Is your e mail a UK one? I remember having this problem, they would not accept it.

Sorry no image available

Thanks, I tried that :( Going to try clearing the cookies and cache to see if that works.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lazydaze-442065 - 3 years ago

Its usually asking for you to choose the ville for the post code you gave earlier on.