DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brittany Ferries

Posted by shaddy-409939 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Philealing - 3 years ago

What roadworks (please)?. I am heading to St. Malo for tomorrow's crossing from Rostrenen area. How much longer might I need to allow - thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaddy-409939 - 3 years ago

Hello Glad you did reach your destination eventually,dont worry to much about going back it will spoil your stay while you are in France .

We are going back to blighty soon for Christmas.If you go back the St Malo way dont forget the roadworks.

Have a lovely Christmas. K&P

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlyVo - 3 years ago

Hello ! Sorry for delayed reply, couldn't remember my password! Well yes I did eventually get here ok...but as you know I stopped following you too soon, went on to Bayeaux by mistake, couldn't get back to St Lo until I could cross country from Bayeaux !! Added an hour and a half to journey which took me 5 hrs !!!! I was so fed up when I got here. I see you have managed to get some recompense from Brittany Ferries...I was going to get in touch when I got back ...I definitely will now. If only to get my petrol money back ! Many thanks anyway....wish I didn't have to go back next week...I really don't want to get on a ferry again !  Have a good Noël , Ali 

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaddy-409939 - 3 years ago

Yes i told her it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

Would she know you by your AI screen name?