DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brittany Ferries cancelations

Posted by Philealing - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aliben-397416 - 3 years ago

This all seams a bit mysterious to me, is the weather that bad? certainly not where I live! I've had someone who has had to change to LD lines to get across for the time they want.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ohhhhthatswhereiputit - 3 years ago

Hi. Sorry, yes it is Roscoff/Plymouth that is cancelled.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Philealing - 3 years ago

BF seem to be struggling a bit at the moment with both bad weather and broken ships. Good job it's not peak season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my sailing on March 9th.

Sorry no image available
Posted by telljan - 3 years ago

It's all a bit odd. No crossing ply/roscoff on 16th on booking page but under routes and timetables it has it leaving at 23.59. (unless I'm having a very senior/blonde moment!)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

It,s showing Roscoff-Plymouth cancelled on March 16th

Sorry no image available
Posted by RobJ-443327 - 3 years ago

16th or march, noooo, i have just booked for the 17th ferry , first time my french gf has gone to the uk, , nt looking great eh, at least we have the insurance

Sorry no image available

............which route is cancelled on the 16th?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ohhhhthatswhereiputit - 3 years ago

My sister has just had a text to say her return ferry on monday 16th has been cancelled, and she's not even here yet!!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lerome-405515 - 3 years ago

I have English resident friends who arrived in Santander a day before the last Pont Aven sailing to Portsmouth, to be advised that the ship was being delayed due to Atlantic storms. They needed to spend two nights nearby waiting for the sailing rescheduled for Wednesday (which sailed on time and arrived yesterday evening). They were travelling in their motor home so it was no real problem and they decided to wait. When the Pont Aven arrived in Santander and passengers had been disembarked, Brittany Ferries offered all passengers who were booked on the ship, the opportunity to check in and spend the waiting time on board ship. Very good for cars and foot passengers. One of the hazards of travel - whether by sea or air - is that weather can disrupt plans.

Sorry no image available

Sunday March 1st Portsmouth-St Malo is on the schedule and shows on the booking system for BF.