DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brittany Ferries new Timetable

Posted by ferryoften - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Ah Ha! Gives us more excuses/reasons not to go back the UK!. Sounds good to me!!

That said, when we do go we only like to stay a maximum of 4 days (once per year) but it seems we may be 'forced' to stay for 5 this year due to lack of crossings. Ah well, more time to eat Cadburys chocolate I guess!

Sorry no image available
Posted by noblesse-404553 - 3 years ago

BF explains in the Travel Club newsletter email that some ships, including the  Armorique, are being fitted with scrubbers so they comply with the new regs.

BF usually do maintenance on the ships during the off season - it's the only time they can!

If I remember correctly, last year was unusual because there WERE sailings on the Plymouth/Roscoff route starting in February.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Burt Lancaster - 3 years ago

Lived in west , west wales for years, always portsmouth, then only 4 hrs back no more.

Sorry no image available
Posted by finnben1-565557 - 3 years ago

Our family live in west Wales so we have a 5 - 6 hour journey every time we go back, whether it be from Plymouth or Portsmouth. Also, everyone with family in the north. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Burt Lancaster - 3 years ago

Only to be expected if not enough people use the route they will cut back, they are not having a good time finacially so in truth makes sense.

Sorry no image available
Posted by burmesecat - 3 years ago

Certainly bleak for January & February when there are no sailings whatsoever between St Malo & Plymouth and only two at the start of January for Plymouth/Roscoff.  Let's just hope we don't have a family emergency during those two months otherwise it could mean getting to the southwest of England the long way round.

Burmesecat