DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cameras, Films and Prints

Posted by teatime-972181 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dormouse-445105 - 4 years ago

There is still a market for old film cameras, but it very much depends on the camera. Check yours on ebay or Google. But very few people use film now and there are far more cameras around than users; digital is much cheaper and easier and you have to be an enthusiast (or nostalgist) to still use film.

There is a much bigger market for lenses from old film cameras because the new mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras from Sony et al can usually use them with an appropriate adapter. Again the price will vary according to the lens and can vary from £5/£10 up to hundreds of pounds for the top lenses.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pushkinspal - 4 years ago

I have a brand new never opened unwanted gift Digital picture printer with a spare refill if your interested .

Sorry no image available
Posted by hailoffame - 4 years ago

Hi ,

You can still buy colour film, certainly in the uk or on line.

What make are the slr camera s and what lenses, I may be interested as I collect old camera s

As regard printing off a digital camera you should have a lead to connect to a computer and print on photo quality paper, usually far cheaper than having prints done at a photo outlet.

Any problems please ask?

regards   Mike