DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Census Return 2016

Posted by Steve51-907091 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cookiecrumble-10037007 - 3 years ago

The lady that brought our forms very kindly filled them in for us. :-) 

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

The English version is here :- http://www.le-recensement-et-moi.fr/rpetmoi/pdf/Notice_anglais.pdf

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve51-907091 - 3 years ago

Anonymous,

Thanks for the info.  Got the English version now.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dave Evans-439024 - 3 years ago

Ours was dropped off on Friday 22nd and picked up on Saturday. The house bit did not have an English translation.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chanel-641946 - 3 years ago

Thanks for your help with this subject as well Anonymous!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

Oh, and the person that comes around will be sometime from now till the end of February depending on the size of your commune.

Sorry no image available

From what I have read, someone comes around to each house and either leaves the form with you or issues you with a code to do it online.

The English version of the three forms can be found if you go to bretonne's link and look for the three small images of forms bottom left.  Below the forms there is a live link for "guidance".  The page that comes up offers the forms in various languages.

I suspect you can only submit forms in French but the English translations will be a great help in understanding what is needed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chanel-641946 - 3 years ago

We haven't received a census though we live here permanently in Brittany, should we have received one?  If not should I go to the Mairie?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve51-907091 - 3 years ago

I looked at the website.  'Anonymous' says the forms are also available in English.  Can someone give an idiot's guide to the English version?

Steve

(Yet to learn French.  Pardon!)

Sorry no image available

Many thanks to bretonne for the link to the forms.  I probably won't be home when they come to visit so it will be more bureaucratic fun and games.

I found the English forms, very helpful. The last time there were only French ones available and I made a mess of them.

Funny thing though............question 12 on the second form asks how many motorcycles I have access to.