DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Contact details of our MEP please

Posted by enthuisiasm - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

Thank you for your kind help. I pray that this young lady can gain the help and expertise she is seeking and so badly deserves. She is a  pure Angel. 

If I was in her shoes, I could not have coped. .

Sorry no image available
Posted by DN-434538 - 3 years ago

You have asked for contact details of your MEP. It is not possible to say you have a specific MEP as they are elected on a regional basis not in the same way as a UK MP.

Therefore there are 9 MEPs in your region, whichi s France West.

They are from a variety of different political parties.

None of them are said to be specifically concerned with your tyoe of difficulty on the European Parliament site.

If you feel that RSI or an emanation of the French State is not applying your rights as an EU citizen correctly you could try Solvit. via their web site  c.europa.eu/solvit/what-is-solvit/index_en.htm

They specifically are set up to resolve such problems.

It may be, if you have paid social security contributions in the past in the UK then added to your French entitlement they would boost the assistance you get here then Solvit may be able to help.

Another port of call may be, your UK MP. If you left the UK in the past 15 years you remain a 'constituent' of the last place you were on the voters register in the UK.

It is a very complex area and I feel you need an expert. Unfortunately being an MP or MEP does not of itself imply expertise in any specific area.

Solvit however are experts on EU law and have a good reputation, in my view, in interpreting EU law.

Sorry no image available

My message for help is for a young lady ON HER OWN with two children who is looking desperately for support from an MEP. The young lady in question is to traumatised to seek help. This section is aimed at support. . Pushkin has offered an olive branch.

thank you Pushkin. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 3 years ago

Its even easier than that , she lives with me so just call me I'll send you my number by PM , she's only back from Brussels since tuesday and back to Strassburg sunday ..  Her name is Maitre Guerpillon Bergeron ..

Sorry no image available

thank you DN very prompt reply   kind regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by DN-434538 - 3 years ago

See link for MEPS France NW.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/search.html?country=FR