DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dinard - East Midlands has the service been removed?

Posted by Steve51-907091 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by seaspray-397615 - 3 years ago

Thanks all. It is good to know there are alternatives to RyanAir's Dinard rout.

Sorry no image available
Posted by texas-412739 - 3 years ago

I think this may work in reverse as well but I travelled by train from Manchester to London Euston, took the tube from London Euston to Liverpool Street Station, caught the train to London Southend airport then flew from London Southend to Rennes with Flybe.  Sounds complicated but the train station really is at Southend airport and my journey worked like a dream.The flights were cheap and I booked the rail fares via Trainline which were also cheap.Only had hand luggage though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by camion - 3 years ago

Yes, husband has done Brest paris Manchester on a few occasions, always a long wait at Paris though, he says the train and Nantes a lot better, but agree, good prices.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cherylann morris - 3 years ago

Brest-paris-manchester.Not a bad price either just needs some working out.

Sorry no image available

Thanks Camino and live long. That is good to know for future reference.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

You can go from Carhaix to rospordon then get on the connecting train to Nantes. 

Sorry no image available

You can use Morlaix or Quimper that I know of- what about Carhaix, don't know what trains that station deals with, my oh got first class from Quimper to Nantes for just 18 euros!

Sorry no image available

getting the train,what a great idea.  Where does it go from.  I live near Carhaix, but could go to Guingamp also.

Sorry no image available

Yes, you can fly from Nantes, just get the train, really easy and the shuttle bus at Nantes takes you straight to departures, so much easier than driving and parking, and cheaper!!.

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Rodney - 3 years ago

It's the old story, I'm afraid.  Supply and demand.  If it was viable Ryanair would run it.