DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English Language Home Stay

Posted by Codie-433263 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gretchen-961095 - 3 years ago

It is unfortunately true that some replies to some postings are both crass and unhelpful.......perhaps some .people just don't think?!!

Anyway, offering language support in a home setting is actually big business now and perhaps this lady is looking for a cheaper / more personal approach. Perhaps a family with a child of similar age might be interested in using Skype/social media to establish a relationship (in my day we used to write letters!!) and then pursue possible exchange visits - to mutual advantage - at a later date.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mazdamx5 - 3 years ago

This not just refer to just this post, but I cannot understand why there are so many rude and ignorant comments are posted on here

Sorry no image available
Posted by breadman-10041479 - 3 years ago

get a life its not the uk!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Codie-433263 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the info I shall pass it on.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Codie-433263 - 3 years ago

No... I was looking for information that other people have kindly given.

I appreciate the concept of vetting etc. I was just trying to help someone who asked me to put the word out.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancingqueen-424771 - 3 years ago

Google bringing people together...BPT...another company offering host families...and if required structured lessons too...all vetted and CRB checked.  Only difficulty at this late stage maybe availability.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lamb chop - 3 years ago

we hosted a student through host in france-

http://www.host-in-france.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by carmike-415981 - 3 years ago

There is a company in Combourg that places childrn teenages and adults in with familys that only speak the language they need to learn

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 3 years ago

I can't believe this advert.  You expect some stranger to look after a teenager??