DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English Lessons/Conversation Groups for French Friend

Posted by Jussy-414312 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 3 years ago

Basically you need to be able to speak first.  My friend has lessons with a French person who speaks English but as with my kids the lessons are well. ###@@@.  For EXAMPLE '' how are you ''.  Answer  '' I'm so so ''.  9 YEAR OLDS.  Really !!! 

Sorry no image available

I wonder if there is a call for English people to learn French with an English person.  In retrospect i think it would be easier.   I'm starting to give lessons but willing to give lessons to English who are just starting.  Been here 11 years and former para legal.  Gives you a start.  Message me Georgieellie@gmail.com    

Sorry no image available

Iguana.  There's one in Morlaix.   Jumelage truro/Morlaix 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mobee - 3 years ago

I believe there is an intergration group called Sabots Rouges which now meets in the 'social room' at the Cine Roche next to the maternelle school in Guemene sue Scorff (56) on a Friday afternoon.  (They used to meet in the Aux Sabots Rouges bar in the main street but moved premises)  I think they start at 2pm and there is a mixture of French & English speakers, may be worth a try.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I wish there was one of these groups near Roscoff. I've lived here for over 4 years and still haven't managed to find anything like it. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathyd2 - 3 years ago

I'd swop english conversation for an equivalent amount of french conversation.. think he'd be interested?

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 3 years ago

http://www.aikb.fr/conversation.html