DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Free French Lessons at St Vincent

Posted by simlast - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by simlast - 3 years ago

Glad you enjoyed Gwen really is very good

have good evening just to remind the rosbif is closed friday reopens saturday with I D Duo thats Mike singing and on Guitar with Ian on Sythersysizer should be another good evening that i dont need to cook curry or fish and chips or  perhaps 

see you there

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 3 years ago

Many thanks Gwen, a very enlightening, instructive hour this afternoon, really enjoyed it, look forward to next week.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brittanyfairies - 3 years ago

It's a great idea and I'd love to get down and chat but unfortunately a Wednesday afternoon can be difficult for those of us with children - I spend my time driving to different activities.

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the reply Simon, will try to get along thisafternoon, all being well !

Sorry no image available

Hello Bill

Lessons have Started but each week is a new subject So you are able to join in as you want Lessons are Taken by Gwen Tuck who is a Freznch National Married to Brit She has lived in England for a Long Period and has been back in France For aconsiderable time as well As a busines she gives lesson in groups and on a one to one basis she also offers assistance in administative matters

Lesson are Wednesday between 2 PM an 4 PM at the Rosbif who sponsers This event With Gwen

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

St Vincent sur Oust is here

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Saint-Vincent-sur-Oust,+France/@47.702001,-2.148953,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x480f99aa4942dd97:0x1e357f56a6a1773?hl=en

and Le Rosbif is on the D764 through the village.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alan Redlief - 3 years ago

Where is ST Vincent please?

Sorry no image available

I would be interested in this very kind offer from Gwen, have the lessons started yet, if not when?

Kind Regards, Bill.

Sorry no image available

Hi 

between 14.00 and 15.00

Perhaps see you there

Sorry no image available
Posted by brittanyfairies - 3 years ago

What time on a Wednesday please?