DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

French lessons.

Posted by finnben1-565557 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eauxurbaines - 3 years ago

Went to the meeting in Merdrignac as planned, met Isabelle the French teacher who answered my queries. She really put everyone at ease straight away.

I'm really looking forward to have another go at my French. It seems she also does conversation classes for people with a very good grasp of French. Some of my freinds might be interested in that as they can't find any groups at an advanced level.  Very glad I went and decided to join.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spangle-410047 - 3 years ago

Hi again finnben1

With this wonderful summer, you may have forgotten all about contacting Isabelle and French lessons starting in September, so here's a gentle reminder.

I received an email this morning confirming that the Q&A sessions will definitely be on 9 September 10.00 in Merdrignac and 14.00 in Collinee.

Isabelle will be there, plus someone from UTL (to explain what it means, amongst other things) other students and so on. Hope you can come along too.

Merdrignac 10.00 - car parking and disabled access

Salle de la Madeleine   (next to the church) 22230 Merdrignac

Collinee 14.00  (not far from the Mosaique building if you know it) again there is car parking and disabled access

Maison du Mené,  La Croix Jeanne Even,  22330 Collinée

Sorry no image available
Posted by finnben1-565557 - 3 years ago

Thank you to everyone for your replies, I am going to give Isabell a call to see if I can start next month.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hangman-431308 - 3 years ago

Have done a year with Isabelle learning french ,she is a very good teacher and good fun.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spangle-410047 - 3 years ago

Hi

On 9 September Isabelle will be hosting Q & A (question and answer) sessions. You get to meet other students and it's a great way to learn all about the courses in an informal way.

The Q&A sessions will be held on Wednesday 9 September 10h in Merdrignac - 22250 (Salle de la Madelaine - entrance is via the car park behind the church) and 14h in Collinee - 22330 (in a communaute de commune building near the Kermene factory)

These Q&A sessions are free and if you're undecided you are welcome to come along to the first actual lesson without paying too.  

Once I know more, I'll update this post.  

Spangle

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

We have been having lessons with a French teacher since last September - Isabelle Mariau - she has classes in the Merdrignac area so not far from you. They will be restarting after the summer break in September and I can highly recommend her , my husband and I have learnt so much and her lessons are fun. She has classes from the total beginners up to very advanced.Message me if you want any further info or call Isabelle - 06 80 44 20 16 0r 02 96 34 49 01.

Sorry no image available
Posted by foshol-425140 - 3 years ago

I would try your local Centre Social in one of the boigger towns near you. If there's one near you, then the cost would be minimal.