DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Future visit to Brittany

Posted by Fromage-997986 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stonedecroze - 3 years ago

On the other hand you could drop south into the beautiful Gulf of Morbihan and the beaches of southern Finistere. Here you have the cities of Vannes, Quimper and others to explore as well.

Why not do it all and compare.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathrine gildersleeve - 3 years ago

Hello, I live on the pink granit coast at Perros Guirec, my house has views of Trestrau beach and the Seven Islands, 5 minutes drive from Ploumanach just voted the best villiage in France. You can walk to it along the coastal path near me.

Best wishes, Kathrine

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marjorie-818802 - 3 years ago

We are right now visiting Saint-Michel-sur-Gréves in côtes-d'armor pink granite coast..... totally lovely area and have met some very friendly people. My husband is French, I am American. We are staying at a very nice B & B owned by a native Floridian, if you want the name of the place, pm me & I will be happy to give you the name and contact info. Cheryl is a delight & the beach is down the hill & across the street. Amazingly beautiful here! 

Kind regards,

Marjorie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fromage-997986 - 3 years ago

Thank you for the interesting suggestions. The pink granite coast must be well worth a visit.

L

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wilbury Traveller - 3 years ago

Hi

If you found a place to stay in Rostrenen, that's pretty central for visiting most places.   The pink granite coast, St Brieuc, Quimper, Concarnau, Carnac's standing stones, Vannes, Lorient and many more.

WT

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarah - 3 years ago

Dinan, Léhon, Saint Malo, Saint-Briac sur mer and Ploumanac’h would be my recommendations.  Have fun

Sorry no image available
Posted by batlands - 3 years ago

you could look at Dinan, easy access to the n176 /n12 the east - west road, lovely town (in the centre)