DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Has anyone used AnyVan for delivery

Posted by Ani - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ani - 3 years ago

I have emailed everyone who has contacted me so if you don't receive anything just let me know.

Regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by bigal-785755 - 3 years ago

could you senad me his email etc.

ashley

Sorry no image available
Posted by baron-390895 - 3 years ago

Ani

Could you please email address of the delivery man you used.  

Many thanks 

Tim

Sorry no image available
Posted by wideawake-434259 - 3 years ago

Please will you email his name and phone number.  Thank you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by goodwoodcellars - 3 years ago

Hi , Yes i have used Anyvan.com several times and have found them to be cheaper and vastly superior to the other carriers, they are generally small firms who take care with your stuff and dont pass it through a hub where it often get thrown around and damaged, 

Sorry no image available
Posted by sabc15-427548 - 3 years ago

Hi. we have used Anyvan without issue,however it is worth bearing in mind that they are only booking agents,and the deposit you pay is Anyvan's commision,then you pay the courier/remover directly,check out their insurance before booking,because the courier/remover is the one you have a contract with not Anyvan who are only acting as a introductory and not the contractor.sabc15.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gwenn-391886 - 3 years ago

We used AnyVan to find someone to bring some of our furniture over to France and we had problems.

Be very careful if you are having anything transported that is either valuable, precious to you or not covered by your own insurance as the person transporting it may not be a professional and/or have the correct insurance cover.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stroller-817057 - 3 years ago

I could tell you my experience of Anywan but my post would probably be removed!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ani - 3 years ago

Just to keep you updated.  We have used a very professional man to move this for us.  We are very pleased and can highly recommend him to anyone who needs anything moving.  He transported the shell for us, completely flat and well protected plus some other bits that went with it all for a very reasonable price. If anyone would like his email then please contact me. He has a large van and a covered trailer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sabc15-427548 - 3 years ago

Hi. I have used Any van several times, often the bidder puts a bid with a limit to how long the bid is available,don't forget they are booking loads all the time,sometimes I need to place the job a couple of time to get the best price,I have had bids retracted because the space on the vehicle is no longer available,good luck.sabc15.