DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lac Guerledan

Posted by kittenkat1 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pilot-425170 - 3 years ago

I enquired at the Merlin about moorings last year the annual cost was around 350 Euros I am sure there are moorings available , I didn't go ahead because of the 6 hp maximum rule if you don't have a boating licence.  Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

We are in the UK and missing our holiday home and the lake very much, if anyone has a current picture or pictures we would love to see them now that the water is going back in.

Thanks

John

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

When I was there last week,the water was just lapping against the very top of the walls on the large weir between anse de sordan and the abbaye,the rest of the weir had disapeared under the water level. The houses and old farm between anse de sordan and beau rivage were probably half submerged.

With all the nature that has taken on the banks it makes for a very pretty walk,and if you go outside of the weekend,there are not too many people about now so you can enjoy a tranquil moment.

Luvnstuff

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by pablopicasso - 3 years ago

Thanks breton eagle will contact them soon

Sorry no image available
Posted by breton eagle - 3 years ago

We used to moor our boat outside Merlins Restaurant, not sure what they charge these days, 

Ask the guys in the restaurant, they are very helpful

Sorry no image available
Posted by pablopicasso - 3 years ago

We will be glad to see it refilled ,

Question....would anyone know of a mooring available for a small 4.6m boat  anywhere around the lake

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

The refilling started at the end of November, some houses are already under water again.