DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Living on or near the Morbihan Coast

Posted by marksi1959@gmail.com - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by greenandpleasant - 3 years ago

I will try and message you as well, just in case it's not allowed!

www.gorvellogites.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by marksi1959@gmail.com - 3 years ago

That could work, as Theix looks like it is on the way to Vannes from Nantes, where we'll be before.  I'm not sure about posting links and the rules involved, but I don't see why not. Or you could just give us the name of the gite. Thanks again!

Sorry no image available

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link?  Apologies if not, we have lived and run a gite near Theix for ten years.  I'm happy to answer questions, it's really not a hard sell!

Sorry no image available

Thanks for your reply. Just curious, what are your accomodations?

Sorry no image available
Posted by motorobin - 3 years ago

Hi Mark,

I'm sure you'll receive all sorts of suggestions, but you could look at Saint-Gildas-De Rhuys - http://www.rhuys.com/, or, to gain an unbiased insight into the coastal communities in Morbihan, talk to the Office de Tourisme in Vannes - http://www.tourisme-vannes.com/

Good Luck to you both!!

Sorry no image available

We live not far from Vannes, and as with any sizeable town there is a gay community here - my advice would be to come and have a look and see how it feels - trust your instincts!  We have accomodation if you want details, but it's not a push for us! I'd genuinely advise you to have a look round, talk to people etc...

Sorry no image available

Yes, I got your message. But when I replied to yours, it bounced back to me as undeliverable. Not sure what the problem was. Thanks for the info, but at the moment we just want to get to know the area and some people. no big decisions yet.

Cheers. Mark