DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Next Direct Jeans - bargain or mistake!

Posted by firestarter-435430 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by crackeroo - 3 years ago

Many thanks! Gosh I wish I was a size 10/12!

All the best, Caroline

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 3 years ago

PS - I wanted straight jeans but they don't do these any more.  However the 'slim' ones (not skinny) are more or less the same as the straight leg ones.  Also got a pair of bootcut which are also nice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 3 years ago

Next sizes do vary but tend to be on the slightly generous side.  I bought the high waist slim & shape jeans in size 10.  They are REALLY comfortable and nice and stretchy.  

Have just done a quick 'hip' measurement and I am 38" whereas that would normally be a size 12 and the size 10 fit perfectly.  Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by crackeroo - 3 years ago

Many thanks for talking about Next - I have a real problem finding clothes I like, and these look great and not too expensive. Just a quick question - what is their sizing like?  and another question, sorry, is the quality good? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

I've been stocking up with Next clothes too from Next.fr. Couldn't believe what a bargain they are. Make the most of it while it lasts!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

I've been stocking up with Next clothes too from Next.fr. Couldn't believe what a bargain they are. Make the most of it while it lasts!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Denise56 - 3 years ago

Have known about it for a while, was keeping it to myself just in case Next heard about it and then put the prices up, like other companies have!

Bought my husbands and my dad's suit and shoes from them for our daughter's wedding last May, saved a fortune, and really good service.

But don't tell everyone....lol!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stagthelad - 3 years ago

I always buy from Next.fr, just had an order delivered, ordered wednesday afternoon, it arrived the following day in the afternoon, couldn't believe how quick it was and it was free delivery too.