DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Posted by lqe29a - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Janouk - 3 years ago

I ordered online all my "special" family and friends Christmas cards back in November, hadn't received them 3 weks later and contacted the company who very kindly sent another lot - haven't received those either! I usually get them from this company within days. It's now getting very close to the deadline when I'll be able to post them on anyway! I can explain to the adults, bit more difficult with young grandkids!

Sorry no image available
Posted by nag champa - 3 years ago

I ordered something from the UK, just a small parcel which was sent international signed for as per usual...usually these come in about 4 to 5 days.  Aparently a lot of Royal Mails post to Europe is now outsourced to GLS for delivery, they send it to the Czech Republic to sort and send on to the delivery country. Still waiting for the parcel. Last tracking says passed to GLS in Czech Republic over 2 weeks ago!  Useless!

Sorry no image available
Posted by paginator-402855 - 3 years ago

Customs in Paris are holding all the parcels and even letters for weeks at a time.

My new passport was held for 3 weeks I was uNable to contact them on the numbers given I imagine since the attack its even worse.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

Just had an internation signed for and it took 2 days.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stagthelad - 3 years ago

There has been a postal strike in some area's but post back to normal now.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

I had a parcel delivered today , took over 2 weeks which is unusual , I normally get a UK sent parcel in around 7 days 

Sorry no image available
Posted by vichy-445734 - 3 years ago

Dear Iqe29a

We're in Dept 22, have received post and parcels as expected date reads, however, who's to say nothing arrives as of tomorrow. 

Do check with your sender, have they track and traced? .

Good luck 

V

X