DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pound Shop

Posted by berny-382476 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswerve - 3 years ago

Yes , Pringles two packs ( 2x 40g) only £1 or €1.30 at Poundshop . In Carrefour one pack 165g is €1.60.  You do the maths !

Sorry no image available
Posted by tigerlillie - 3 years ago

Wow 3 euros a tin, where do you buy them?....Super u Ploermel 90centimes. And I think you will find that the tins of beans are half size ones. However, saying that I have looked on the site and think it is well worth the savings you can make on items, 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerhallon - 3 years ago

34 items, mainly cleaning products as they are well known brand names that do work, and of course baked beans, i begrudge paying 3 euros for beans here

Sorry no image available
Posted by skydiver-437154 - 3 years ago

poster berny.     brilliant poundshop page.  JUST  ordered goods.   def. NOT tat as someone stated. TA  for info.    kind regards.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chèvrefeuille - 3 years ago

I just had a look at the site, I think it's a way to get cheap nostalgia. It's good that they deliver to France and make so many people happy but it's really not for me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Kerhallon, how ever much stuff did you order?.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerhallon - 3 years ago

have just placed my order, and having done a price comparison with a well known supermarket here, i have saved 53.85 euros,

so I am not complaining,I  wait for its arrival

Sorry no image available
Posted by notagain! - 3 years ago

Duct tape and padlocks one pound what's not to like?! And no I'm not a fetishist..fetisher..fetler...whatever they're called. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that..mm. shutting up now. .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod - 3 years ago

Great, thank you. Count me in.

Heinz baked beans LOL!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by foureyes-10044529 - 3 years ago

When I first read this, I felt a bit scathing as well, but having looked at the site, it's true that the products are in the main well-known brands and at a good price.  I placed an order then, and it too arrived today.  I was very pleased.  I do prefer to buy French things, but we're not made of money.  Toiletries I find very expensive here, and some other things I like to have from time to time.  £10 delivery is pretty good for 30kg of stuff!.