DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

printer paper

Posted by rolex666 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by rolex666 - 3 years ago

G'day Emu,

Yes I thought there was a office supply place there, I think I must have driven past it [ twice ! ]

Thanks for the reply,

Roger

Sorry no image available
Posted by Emu-408495 - 3 years ago

As someone has suggested, Calipage (near macdonalds) in Carhaix sell these products.  Have you looked there?

Sorry no image available

Thanks Dungey, I think the nearest is Brest, I'll have a look when I'm there next.

Roger

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

If you have a Top Office near you....they do big boxes of paper...

Sorry no image available

Hi again, Yes I've just been looking at the link you sent. My nearest one would be Morlaix I think.

Roger 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jo Taylor-790528 - 3 years ago

I put the link to Bureau Vallée in my last post - you can search geographically.

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the reply Karen,

I tried Leclerc who didn't have any. Someone else suggested Bureau- Vallee so I think I'll try them.

Thanks again,

Roger

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen-381938 - 3 years ago

I use Bureau Vallee for all my paper particularly if i want A3 or heavy weights. If you want bog-standard A4 printer paper (packs of 500 sheets), Carrefour sell it up to 100gsm for a reasonable price.  (Photo parpr is a different matter, but as I use thousands of sheets of paper and card over the year to make greetings cards, I know that it is too expensive to get it delivered over here because of the weight.)

I don't know if there is a Bureau Vallee in your area but there is one at Guingamp (St Agathon, near the Intermarche) or on the big commercial site at St Brieuc near the ooutdoor Leroy Merlin store.

Karen

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jo Taylor-790528 - 3 years ago

Do you have a Bureau Vallée near you?

They have a good range of A4 and A3 in several weights (thicknesses).

http://www.bureau-vallee.fr/

Most supermarkets sell 80g paper by the ream (500 sheets).

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the reply. I was looking locally as I thought with the delivery for something as heavy as that would be expensive. I'll look at the website you suggested and give them a try.

Thanks again,

Roger