DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Problem with amazon.fr - defective item

Posted by firestarter-435430 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

OK. Might sound funny but I had this problem with a radio I bought and didn't unbox for several months. The 'service' features were blanked (over 6 months) so I chose a more recent item I'd bought and said I had 'other issues'.'Other non-order questions' + 'something else'. An option for email came up.

I then emailed with the explanation, order number and included my 'phone number. They called me back and issued a return label and I got a full refund.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

have you cleared your cookies and history on your computer? I just wondered f that's the problem as I've tried to go through the system and all works fine on my iPad. Gives me the option to email in english too

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 3 years ago

This is the point............. none of the 'help' facilities are working. There are boxes for 'chat', 'callback' and email but all boxes are shaded grey.  Once you fill in the reason for wanting to contact them it just redirects to another page which isn't a help page.

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Have you tried their callback facility? They'll call you when you've entered your number.

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/contact-us/call-me.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=11717971&skip=true

Sorry no image available

How about clicking on "autre chose"

Sorry no image available

I did manage to bring the item up as it is less than 6 months but it still won't allow me to use the contact options!

Sorry no image available

Once you'd done all that did you click on "choisir une autre commande"  you can then change from "6 dernier mois" to the year your looking for

Sorry no image available

Tried all that but it will only recognise the last item I bought!  Have tried numerous things but can't seem to get help for the right item.  Hopefully the link to the manufacturer will work but if not will have to try another way

Sorry no image available

Scroll to bottom of Amazon page, click on AIDE.  Scroll down that page click on "besoin d'aide supplimentaire"  opposite that will come up an option "help in english"  click on that.  That will bring up some options in english. To the left of the english options is "contactez nous" if you click on that one it should bring up the options for telephone and email. 

Sorry no image available

It isn't even giving me the option to email them.  I did get a little further since my original posting and found the link to Black & Decker but this doesn't work via the amazon site so I have emailed B&D through normal channels.  If you can send me a link to the actual email page I would be grateful as I can't find anything.