DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Redevance d'assainissement-non-collectif - info?

Posted by firestarter-435430 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 3 years ago

OK thanks for that.  It's worth asking though as I got a bill for CFE (gites) which I didn't have to pay in the end because they had charged me for it on my house taxe d'habitation.  

Took a trip to the tax office to confirm but they were still sending emails about it not being paid!

Sorry no image available
Posted by burmesecat - 3 years ago

Hello Firestarter

I assume that before you had the new system installed you had a soil test done and a plan was drawn up showing where the system would be in your garden.  You then got the necessary paperwork from your Mairie and applied for an Avis de Conception from SPANC giving approval for the work to go ahead.  When the system had been installed, I also assume SPANC carried out an inspection to ensure it had been put together as shown on the plan and that it complied with all the regulations etc.  SPANC do not do this for free, they charge for the Avis and for the inspection of the new system, and looking at the amounts you have mentioned, I think this is what the bills are for. Of course, I may be totally wrong and no doubt someone will correct me if I am.

Burmesecat

Sorry no image available
Posted by taxes - 3 years ago

just a thought, but when they come to inspect the installation they will send out a bill later on, I thought it was 125 euros but might depend on your SPANC.