DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ryanair checkin

Posted by Nightsky-402638 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by airpo - 3 years ago

I've been on their site and printed my return bording pass using Microsoft Edge (the browser built into Windows 10) within the past 10 minutes.

However, the print button didn't work, I had to download the pdf and print it from Adobe Acrobat

Sorry no image available
Posted by AJ56300 - 3 years ago

Thanks I have been trying can you ell me what internet browser you use as I am getting quite desperate now

Sorry no image available
Posted by airpo - 3 years ago

AJ, that was the problem I had last week, it was fine a few hours later, so I suggest you wait a couple of hours and try again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AJ56300 - 3 years ago

I too am trying to print my boarding pass but keep getting the dull screen with the clock in it and can go no further I only have google does anyone have any ideas what else I can do.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by tinkatonk - 3 years ago

Hi

it might be worth clearing your cookies/temporary internet files then try the website again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 4x4driver - 3 years ago

using Google Chrome makes a real difference to how well the Ryanair website works - well at least it does on my computer!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

People who don't read the instructions/prompts at every stage of the booking might get caught out. To get flights at often rock bottom prices it's up to the consumer to be vigilant-the same as if they want shopping bargains.

People will wade through masses of pub. to find offers and bargains-taking up lots of time and energy. They'll drive round outlets and showrooms to find a deal on a car or electrical goods/furniture.They'll spend time locating the best insurance deals.

The same care and attention is needed with online bookings-not just with Ryanair either.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sonnetpete - 3 years ago

For new bookings by telephone : 0892 562 150 (French speaking 34c per minute) 

That's from the website which seems to work for me, though I'm using Google Chrome and Linux Mint.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nightsky-402638 - 3 years ago

I think it is definately a problem with their website.  Initially I couldn't even book a flight, so my daughter did it from her computer with no problem.  Now I can't check-in on line, so I'm going to get her to try it for me.  I would assume that they have lost business over this, as I was on the point of giving up and going to the UK by ferry.  I would phone them to ask for help, but I can't find any contact numbers for them either.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AQ-417490 - 3 years ago

Well, I might be wrong with my theory, but nearly everyone I have spoken to who have used Ryanair, has been caught out on some kind of supplement.