DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ryanair checkin

Posted by Nightsky-402638 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 19)

Sorry no image available
Posted by airpo - 3 years ago

I couldn't obtain and print a bording pass last night but it worked fine this morning.

The site in general has been very slow over recent weeks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

No. THey're losing loads of business/bookings to Easyjet etc. they made a huge error when they set up the new website.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AQ-417490 - 3 years ago

I suspect it is yet another of O'Leary's devious tricks to  try and increase the numbers who will have to check in at departure for which he charges a supplement. So, in addition to charging supplements for various payment methods, perhaps he is now deploying the same tactics for different computer browsers.

Maybe I am a cynic, but he is constantly reviewing ways of charging for "extras", so he can keep the headline fare low.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pablopicasso - 3 years ago

Had the same trouble a few time so, I now I find  ryanair via google.co.uk and it works 

Sorry no image available
Posted by sprossie - 3 years ago

Thank goodness its not just me I was ready for throwing my computer out of the window! I agree with Lamb Chop.

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

To do with Javascript

http://forum.airlines-inform.com/Ryanair/

Sorry no image available
Posted by lamb chop - 3 years ago

try a different browser

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nightsky-402638 - 3 years ago

I'm glad it's not just me.  I couldn't book the flight from my computer at all - my daughter did it from hers in the end.  I was hoping once I had booked I would be able to check-in on line, but no, this clock thing keeps appearing and I can go no further.

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

Just trying to put in details, destinations and dates has been a nightmare lately...i give up out of frustration, just to try another day.  Is there something wrong with their booking system?