DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ryanair Flights to East Mids? Under review?

Posted by jason4411 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jason4411 - 3 years ago

Good to see all is back to normal on this route.....! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by lamb chop - 3 years ago

flights are now back on the website

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caro 22 - 3 years ago

Might be pure gossip but I heard from a staff member at Dinard airport that both Ryanair & Aurigny are moving all their flights to Rennes this summer. ...

Sorry no image available
Posted by sprossie - 3 years ago

Just looked on Ryanair website and there booking from East Midlands to Dinard on 29th March. Who knows the secret of the black magic box

Sorry no image available
Posted by sprossie - 3 years ago

I too have flights booked for my daughter from East Midlands on 29th March boarding passes printed and posted over to her. Goodness knows what she'll do if they are changed at last min, shes no computer or printer to print out any new boarding passes.

Sorry no image available

Stanstead are showing flights daily which is new? fingers and toes crossed..I had read an article that suggested Stanstead operating charges were very low if Ryanair could increase foot flow, this is the only way to do it is to channel everyone into Stanstead...

Sorry no image available

Hope so!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - 3 years ago

Have just had live chat with Ryanair, I have flights booked 29/3 to East Midlands returning 31/3. Husband booked on the 19/4 returning 23/4.

At first they said there were IT problems but had checked and the flights haven't been put onto the website yet! .... try in 2 hours. I reiterated I had flights booked, were they still operating?

After a lengthy wait, she confirmed that all our flights will operate!

Will keep checking this, as last year they pulled all Dinard/East Midlands flights with little or no notice, including flights that had been booked and confirmed.

Thanks for posting 

Sorry no image available
Posted by lamb chop - 3 years ago

no need to panic just yet

this is what theyve told me a minute ago....

"It is a routine review, small chance of changes."