DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Track and Trace etc

Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

Pleased to say my parcel has been recovered and now on the way to Watford.  I have an International Track and Trace number now - the postal clerk in **** did not read the address and assumed it was a parcel going to somewhere in France/   I believe all is well now as it was very dificiult talking to La Poste bur we got there in the end, 

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Next time try happy-post or mondial relay, happy-post do to the door delivery tracked and prices compared to normal postage service are very good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cactus07 - 3 years ago

my boyfriend is a poste man and he said go too your local post office with your reciept and tracking number they will tell you where your parcel is also it could be in st breicu it depends on where you live area 22 is huge

cactus

ps good look

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

Thank you - maybe a little too far from my Commune.  The biggest difficulty is phoning the number that La Poste promote.  Five phone calls later - I have no index finger - worn down to a stump!   I had a very well spoken English speaker who refused to speak to me in Englsh yet I did try to explain my predicament and he hung up on me,  I realise that I live in France and I guess in England there will be very few French speakers in the Postal Service.

Sorry no image available
Posted by redhead22 - 3 years ago

Hi, not sure where other sorting offices are ,but there is one in ST AGATHON near Guingamp. Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

Now our postie would have paid the extra and brought the receipt the next day, and then I would pay up.  Where we used to live he paid, we got a receipt in the box and if we didn't actually see him, we left the money in the box, or he would actually get out of his van and come and knock. Fantastic service.