DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wanted - working television for good cause

Posted by MaiseyDai - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the update! Great result. He's lucky to have such a lovely neighboour. :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Parfait-440630 - 3 years ago

Look on "Giveaways", someone is offering one free, but not sure if it's too far for you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by MaiseyDai - 3 years ago

Hooray !!  I have found one going cheap and will get it for him tomorrow - it will really change his life, he told me yesterday that he didn't think he would ever have one as they are so expensive..and in lots of time to get set up for the Tour de France ! 

Iguana Rock - so true and I will get much pleasure from helping and ask nothing in return ! 

Thank you everyone for your support.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Have you looked on LE BON COIN? There are some really cheap ones on there. 

I hope you manage to find one for your neighbour. If only we were all to do just one small thing for those less well off it would make a world of difference and a different world.

Sorry no image available

Thank you moi for your support - lovely to know such kind people exist.

He lost his wife just a month ago so this is a big blow ( probably misses the TV more ! )...portable, big small, doesn't matter if its old as long as its working it will be given a good home. A new one would probably be too complicated for him anyway and he has a decoder to plug in....I can come and collect in a Scaer. Faouet, Gourin, Guiscriff radius..not too much further afield please.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

I've sent you an email

Sorry no image available

Still looking for a TV - if there isnt one to give away I would personally pay a small amount so that this old chap can have some company, he can't afford a new one and its sad to see him with no company. Hope there is one out there.....