DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

weather forecasts

Posted by berger-423858 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by plouyepaul - 3 years ago

I find that meteociel.fr is very good, type in your location and department number et voila! I like the facility to bookmark various locations I'm interested in such as my workplace an hour away and the area of a piece of land we own elsewhere. I switched from meteofrance in preference for what I percieve as better localised accuracy, not scientific just my perception. Costs nothing to give it a try!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sophie hunton - 3 years ago

I usually have a look at a few sites and go with the one that looks the best which doesn't always tie in with what's happening outside my window.

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

Well Harley it might only be a prediction but with all the weather sattelites and todays technology the forecasts are in general one helluva lot more accurate today than they ever have been.previously.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kernana-407546 - 3 years ago

I always go with SAT24.com and Magicseaweed myself. Never fails!

Sorry no image available
Posted by buttermaker - 3 years ago

Not quite the same Harley rider!

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

But, let's not forget the magic word in all of this....  forecast (aka prediction, guess, finger in the air, crystal ball)....  The best weather predictor is to look out the window in the morning; best indicator!  :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

I have used ACCUWEATHER for some time and find them excellent, I particularly like the hour by hour forecast. Quite often when they have said rain will start in 45 minutes it has been accurate to within 5 minutes !!

WINDGURU is also a good site, especially if you live on the coast as the forecast is basically aimed at sailors and surfers.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Itwasntme-998041 - 3 years ago

The weather channel app find this very good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Janouk - 3 years ago

http://www.meteofrance.com/previsions-meteo-france

I find pretty accurate

Sorry no image available
Posted by orme2 - 3 years ago

windguru