DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

What a strange lot we are.

Posted by sabc15-427548 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BlindOrange - 3 years ago

her mother (not mother in law, sorry Mum)

Sorry no image available

That was my ex-wife and her mother in law. The case was dropped because no-one could be persuaded to handle the prosecution.

Sorry no image available
Posted by oakley-419073 - 3 years ago

Just a few years ago I read in the local paper a couple had been arrested and charges in Brittany because they were  witches.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Forgot the Easter bunny the bogey man under the bed and the tooth fairy oh and also goblins and hob goblins ,its all a bit like dark matter ,we can't see it hear I feel it touch it but we all know its there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by yorkie2-406437 - 3 years ago

You're a funny lot of old fogies on here,No God indeed,you'll be telling me next there's No Father Christmas !!!!

Sorry no image available

Just a singularity? What's that another theory but does it really matter,ghosts ghouls witches wizards shamen oracles werewolves vampires warlocks elves fairies ogres leprechauns witchdoctors demons evil spirits God and the devil,it seems if it don't exist then we make it up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tmbfca - 3 years ago

There was no gas, just a singularity - have a look at Stephen Hawking's books, although there have been more findings since. Challenge faith if you like but it's outside the scope of rational argument as far as we have developed it. I wish you Good Luck and maybe the twigs will help with this..

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Totally agree about cheap booze.  Paid €7 for a pina colada recently in a restaurant tasted like I would imagine rubbing alcohol!

Sorry no image available

In my view the most dangerous evil spirits are, in no particular order:

cheap rum

absinthe

home distilled whisky

Sorry no image available

I wonder how much the policy cost ,but the biggest question of all the biggest questions is does God have a God ,but what actually are evil spirits?