DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

where to advertise?

Posted by booklover-425753 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

I found a local one to me on leboncoin!

Sorry no image available
Posted by luckyboy69 - 3 years ago

From experience I would suggest you Advertise properly rather just stick a note on here and hope for the best. Make a BIG sign and put it up outside your house. I use an old sheet and paint it with date and time. Make some little posters and put them in local shops etc. The more you advertise the more visitors you will have.... trust me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by booklover-425753 - 3 years ago

i hope i can prove you wrong as well (in a nice way), it's a good chance to have a declutter, get some cash and meet some new people.  as long as the sun is out, then it will be a good day   thanks for suggestions everyone

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I don't want to appear negative but there are so many people doing the Vide Greniers now that I would be amazed if you managed to get rid of very much. Everyone seems to be gettig rid of everything and no-one will pay more than a few cents for someone else's tat!

Good Luck though - I hope you prove me wrong!

Sorry no image available
Posted by booklover-425753 - 3 years ago

thanks everyone for your suggestions. I have created a posting on here for a vide grenier, and i will sell some of the bigger items and white goods via le bon coin or private adverts on here after the barn sale.  sorry no bikes :(

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Le Bon Coin?

Don't suppose you have a woman's bike (velo de ville or hollandais, not mountain)?

Sorry no image available
Posted by kimbocafe - 3 years ago

There is also a section on this site for adding vide maisons. You just need to sign up as a member, but it is straight-forward enough.

https://vide-greniers.org/Bretagne?page=2

Sorry no image available
Posted by bunnyrocks - 3 years ago

Well you could add it on this site as a Vide Maison, it's free - http://brittany.angloinfo.com/whatson/add-event/new/

Just a thought :)