DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Who can relate to officer craptree from Allo allo ?

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by agente securite - 3 years ago

exployting oaps as per T i T no question take your fkn  fourgonne abd do one

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - 3 years ago

Ere is sum brekking noose from a high witterness;

I was pissing by the door when I heard a shat, I then saw a bum being used to explod  the whaleway bodge, there was pisses all over the track! 

The perpetrators ad bin hup before zee Jodge before, for these crims. Roop, Arsin, Minslaughter, Bigliry, Bigliry weeth Minoce & Hondbag snitching! All the crims would have been reesky in the moaning  so they waited till it was dick!   Gud byes xx  

Sorry no image available
Posted by night&day - 3 years ago

gid ovening from moo, this moaning i was pissing post moo window & sow a bog froost, I wandered if I tok a photo for Mr Ian Duncan Smoth wood he realise the error of his decitful & underhound ways & retune my wonter fuel allowonce.   gid neet froome moo olso

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

I bet that helped him an awful lot in his role.

When I was last up in Burgundy at a friends house where we were having a bit of a party we all tried to pass an evening speaking like crabtree,and after a bit of practice it became quite easy. It was good fun.

Gid neet from moo

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

Only this morning I met an English couple in the local baker's shop.  The chap suggested that I might be able to translate for them if they ran into difficulties.  I explained that my command of French is on a par with Officer Crabtree.  I have often tried to explain to French friends how the Brits found Crabtree to be funny, but I don' t think they understood.

Incidentally I reckon my French gets almost as many laughs from French people as he got inUK.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

The actor who plays Officer Crabtree - Arthur Bostrom - Is fluent in french.

Hows that for irony?

Sorry no image available
Posted by vichy-445734 - 3 years ago

I once asked for two replacement pnuess at a tyre shop in Guincamp, they all fell about laughing, but we're very helpful even though I was a blushing ( female ) wreck.

Ooooopps, must try harder with pronunciation.

V

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

Good moaning,it is noce to hire from you. I am Hiping that a few more of you will piss by and not just the bummers of the R.A.F who have been Drooping their bums over germany. xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by dozygirl - 3 years ago

And how about "Good Moaning"

Sorry no image available
Posted by night&day - 3 years ago

growtings, I wouz lowking at the mauls & thouwt I wood ride a ropely.to monsewer Genie

gid ofternoon

ho twose woe the days