DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Anyone else having trouble ordering CEAM?

Posted by Bod - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod - 3 years ago

I'm on a mac so F5 doesn't work, but I've cleared the cache and today it's loaded. Whether it was that or just working today I don't know, but thanks for the help :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dabbityduck-384379 - 3 years ago

Just a thought - if you keep getting the same message each time you go to the site, it may be that your software is loading an old version of this page from within your PC. Try pressing the F5 (refresh) button to ensure you're getting the latest verion of this page.

Sorry no image available
Posted by unclemort - 3 years ago

we had similar problems a few weeks ago it seems the temporarily unavailable message is intermitent so we just kept trying and eventually managed to log in and order them. They arrived very quickly .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod - 3 years ago

Nope no pensions here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

I have ordered  cards from my CPAM office since being in receipt of my UK state pension without problem, but I am also in receipt of a French pension so that may be why.

Sorry no image available
Posted by luap1 - 3 years ago

I should have added  that I ordered online.

Sorry no image available
Posted by luap1 - 3 years ago

I ordered my  Carte European from  Ameli .fr  only 3 days ago without any problem.

Just a thought.... have you by any chance started claiming a  UK State Pension this year, in which case the system may have invalidated your access. If on a UK State Pension you would now have to apply to DWP for your EHIC.