Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by Freckleface-401505 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Freckleface-401505 - 3 years ago

Thank you.

I have made an appointment with Dr Raby, he also has a surgery at Gourin which is even better for me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fish24 - 3 years ago

In case you do not have an answer, you can look up ORL (OtoRhinoLaryngology or ENT) doctors in your area.

Maybe this one:-

Cabinet ORL Docteur Raby

35 av Victor Hugo, 29270 CARHAIX PLOUGUER

 voir le plan Médecins ORL Cabinet ORL Docteur Raby Tél : 02 98 99 12 70

I went to a local hearing aid shop just this afternoon and they required a medical prescription and audiogram report (2 documents) from my ORL and will then discuss your situation and give you a devis (over 1000€/ear depending upon your budget, CRAMA (very, very little) and check with your mutuel to ask if covered..