DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Burn Forearm

Posted by agente securite - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by agente securite - 3 years ago

plus the day rate is about 10 or less compared to 250

Sorry no image available

it worried me a bit as i was involved in a fire on a ship on my left arm i got reppariated to st thomases from korea, I was paniking about my right arm because of the nerve damage its all ok now should be

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 3 years ago

good news - hope it heals quickly

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Take good careof yourself.

Sorry no image available

Hi thanks everyone went to urgences needle through bisters paraffin dressing with flamozine and bandage nurse for next 10 days thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 3 years ago

Just don't listen to all the Quacks on here ... Get in the car and go to A&E get it fixed properly they run 24 hrs a day and know what they are doing

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the honey thing, i did use manuka honey orally, however i cant stress enough DO NOT PUT ON BURNS i had two blunt compound fractures with nerve damage plus 5 boxers fractures , as far as my arm goes will go urgence first thing do/nt have ay pain because nerves are severed thanks to an oilfield accident shariah law  no proffesion no father stuck here great

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrsw - 3 years ago

Yes Moi, I agree, honey is an excellent antibacterial. After a motor bike accident,  a broken ankle, my foot was badly grazed as well and they couldnt put  a full caste on it, A nurse suggested honey, and a few days later it was  healed, full plaster cast on and i was allowed home!

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Honey isn't a cream and is antibacterial as well as keeps moisture in. Obviously tomorrow a visit to get medical help.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chemin vert - 3 years ago

You could also get advice from a Pharmarcie.