DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Carte Vitale Issues 4 in our village alone

Posted by anglogallois - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by anglogallois - 3 years ago

I have been obliged to apply for a new CV and have done this today. You will need a photocopy of your passport plus a current photo of the usual dimensions. Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Likeroaming - 3 years ago

My husbands carte vitale was invalid, when we went to the pharmacy in Carhaix. I contacted, by e-mail, CPAM who said that is was due to an expiry date of 31 12 2015, on their system, They re-set his rights and we have now printed that off. But they said the card whould be updated, so we went today only to find out that the card is still invalid. So I have e-mailed them again.

The pharmacist told us that as this had happened quite a few times in the last week, she had spoken to the carhaix CPAM office, who said that new carte vitales would be issued. I am now awaiting a response from them to see if an application form will be issued automatcally.

I thought it may be good to bring this to the top again in case other people are about to go to the chemist for the first time this year.

Sorry no image available
Posted by unclemort - 3 years ago

I telephoned this afternoon got through vitually staight away and got my question answered

Sorry no image available
Posted by jessiedog - 3 years ago

The English line is 0811 363646

I telephoned this morning on this number and all ok.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pugsey - 3 years ago

The Englsh speaking help line given 0811 363645 does not work. Can some one advise the correct number for the English speaking line?

Sorry no image available

To nap the address for CPAM correspondence in Finistere is the Brest office

Sorry no image available
Posted by nap - 3 years ago

My wife has had exactly the same problem as other people this afternoon at the pharmacie in Huelgoat. As usual very helpful and explained we had to send proof of address (facture) and a hand written letter declaring that we live full time in France (have done so for many years!) to CPAM by post. My question is - has anybody sent the declaration to CPAM Quimper or a local office. We are in Finistere.

Thanks

Sorry no image available

Latest is I received a new attestation by post and by email this morning and have since visted the pharmacy and it works. However I will still have to apply for a new card when I recive the application for. At least 8 retired Brits in our village are similarly affected. It seems to be a local hitch.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

Forgot to say my husband is of state retirement and I am listed as a dependant and we have held the cards since 2007.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

Yesterday we received a letter from CPAM saying that our file had been examined and our rights have been renewed. We were sent a new attestation with the letter in case we have any treatment and don't have our cards with us. The cards have to be updated in the machines at the CPAM offices or our chemist. We have been to the chemist today and updated the cards so hopefully all will continue without problem!

There was no need to apply for new cards.