DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CMUC Application

Posted by maudie-999639 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by DAK56 - 4 years ago

impotsgouv.fr...........also ameli.fr allows you to print attestaions etc...if you're covered by CPAM...........

The web sites are designed to let you check, print etc...without the need to hang onto the phone!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by DAK56 - 4 years ago

They do send hard copies out or you can simply print one from your own  user page on the impots site... simply log in with your fiscal reference and password and check everything...declarations attestations, payments, ask questions, make payments, have your property valued....etc., etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by maudie-999639 - 4 years ago

FOUND THE SOLUTION ..... In case anyone else is cornered in this way

I have telephoned Tresor Publique for our commune and they are printing out a copy of our Impot Sur Les Revenus for me to send with my CMUC application.  They don't send this out usually if the Tax aspect is zero but you can get a copy if you know who to ask !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 4 years ago

As heartstopper said, send a copy of your impots declaration (your tax return).  Regardless of the fact if you pay tax or not, you must still file a declaration and in August, the impots send you the official copy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by maudie-999639 - 4 years ago

Thought I might obtain info re this query from Tresor Public but cannot find a way of contacting them by phone or otherwise

Don't pay Tax so no bill ................... need to know what to send ?

Now sitting with phone pressed to my ear waiting to speak to Ameli.fr ........................ and have been waiting now for 10 mins !!!

So frustrating

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 4 years ago

heartstopper - If you don't pay taxe d'habitation you won't receive a bill and therefore can't send it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by heartstopper - 4 years ago

yes your proof is a copy of your impot declaratioin .... eveyone fills out a tax return here in france if they are resident.. you can also send the tax hab to show you dont pay it but you must send a copy [never ever the original or you wont get it back] of the impots form so they can see your declared income to see if you qualify.   you have to be i believe a full time resident and therefore a tax declarent ,,,,,,,even if you are retired you still fill out the yearly tax thing if you live here.  no getting away with that one.