DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CPR and Defib Training

Posted by Bob1746 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bob1746 - 3 years ago

I don't .....it's you that's saying that....I think you've had too  much red wine.....wise up, get a grip and go away......

Sorry no image available
Posted by agente securite - 3 years ago

so why are you stood infront of a chopper with four bars brranleur i dont like it ive beeod you make me illn sierra leone bosnia kosovo iraq afghan like i said contact me i god you make me feel sick

Sorry no image available

been operational with it too you dontt listen why would you claim to be a paramedic

THE RED CROSS CROIX R||OUGe OfFER FREE FIRST AID COURSES MSF ALSO PLUS AFPA GRETA  not lets alll do it for free who knows lets do a trachiotomy lumber puncture while we are at it ganard

Sorry no image available

Ok, your a super hero, attended lots of courses....you have your certificate.....you have actually used a defibrillator?......your not interested in attending a session.... others are, so do me a favour, if you've nothing more sensible to say....find another discussion......pilots wear bars, not paramedics....end of discussion.....bye

Sorry no image available

It's ok...found one.....sigh....

Sorry no image available

yes thankyou i have been in Royal fleet auxillarys hospital ships also coast guard rescue medical facilty north sea Marine rescue international oriana fire fighter advanced endorsed by hampshire fire brigade your stood infront of a chopper with four bars no paramedic has four bars hems or royal navy air force , i have used plenty of different equipment email me directly if you want to question my competece and for the last time croix rouge run courses in french and english txt

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

Hmmm- Sounds interesting as long as nobody has to volunteer to be the dummy.........!

Sorry no image available

Sorry, I'm totally baffled, don't know what your on about, if you have a certificate no worries, but do me favour, don't turn out to me......regardless of the instructions, by the time you've read them you've lost ten minutes.........you frighten me to death...I take it you've used a defib real time?....like your instructors? On second thoughts, don't reply....and for gawds sake make sure they don't have a pulse before you start CPR.....happy days.....

Sorry no image available

i dont need to i have certificate from croix rouge in english an french they speak english like i said!

Sorry no image available

i do speak french abd have done the course instructors are bi lingual no worries de fibs have english and french instructions plus diagrams, re first post if you had rendered someone unconcous the gendarmes will have you in custody from a fellow first aider fire coxswain