DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Delivery of Small Package

Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

Glasses Arrived by the stork this morning.

RJR_M

Sorry no image available

Glasses Arrived by the stork this morning.

RJR_M

Sorry no image available

I have sent them an email stating I want a full refund,  I chose to send an email as I have someting in writing as evidence should I need it.  

I hopefully will have a reply tomorrow as I have forwarded a Track and Trace record that differs from the information they gave me.

RJR_M

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

Best to ring the optician and check what address they have for you! & tell them the glasses have not arrived & you want a replacement!!

Sorry no image available

I am contacting La Poste tomorrow afternoon hopefully - they are closed in the morning,  I shall also look out for my Facteur as I believe as the parcel is very small she could be carrying it - not a courier. I honestly believe it has been sent somewhere else - not my address.  Time will tell I guess.

RJR_M

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

Where we live, if the post person needs to deliver a parcel which needs signing for..and we are not at home....they leave a card telling us we can collect it from the depot that afternoon or at our village PO the next day and for the following 15 days.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerguen - 3 years ago

Perhaps they tried to deliver to the wrong address.  Have you tried speaking directly to the facteur or perhaps have a french speaking friend who could help at the post office?