DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dental Treatment - Collinee 22330 or nearby - help and advice needed

Posted by rs-955 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod - 3 years ago

Oh and their English was perfect.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod - 3 years ago

I've also just posted about dentists. Our experience of french dentists is not good, so good luck finding one. My husband chose to go to Hungary in the end which worked out cheaper for 2 teeth, flights and accommodation for 4 nights compared to paying just our contribution for 1 tooth here after CPAM and our Mutuelle's deductions at the dentist 20 mins away... and the best bit... it hasn't even fallen out!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-381709 - 3 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rs-955 - 3 years ago

I've bought a house in Collinee but am not fiscally resident and still have a UK address.

Thanks for the quick response

Steve

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

I cannot help re the dentist but if you are permanently resident here then you cannot use your EHIC card.If you are not a member of the French Health system then you will have to pay the full price yourself.If you are only here temporarily then you can use your EHIC but you will need to claim any costs incurred at your local CPAM before returning home to UK