DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dentist

Posted by Diane05 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by peter05 - 4 years ago

Thank you I read that I think the UK calls visit family at the same time cheers diane

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spicy Munchkin - 4 years ago

Hi

I started a thread last week on this, infection on my tooth I was in agony and not registered with dentist. want to go to Corlay as I am the same, very nervous of them. I have a 2 week wait and have been to my doctor for anti-biotics and painkillers in the meantime.

The language isnt the problem for me, we rang around lots trying to find a dentist that had an appointment before a month.....not even emergency.

good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by peter05 - 4 years ago

Hi

You have a small point there! but it is mainly the dentist cannot see me until the end of March and my front bottom tooth is coming out and to make matters worse my son is getting married the end of April so I need things sorted before then! but thank you for the reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Foxie-986308 - 4 years ago

If you have toothache surely you should see your nearest dentist. All you have to do is point at the tooth that hurts, and he'll know what to do from there. Once he gets started, Ow is about the only thing you can say with your mouth wide open  - and Ow is pretty much the same in any language.

Sorry if this sounds cruel but I'm terrified of dentists too, and I think you're doing what I sometimes do and finding excuses not to go even when you need to (no I can't go on a Monday, no I don't want this dentist, no I can't make an appointment that far ahead etc)